Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween! A Good Day to Start Blogging Again

Halloween 2015 Jack-o-lantern,
designed & carved by my hubby.
Goodness, I have missed blogging so much! I've been toying with the idea of starting again, and bring all of my current interests together in one place, and since this is Halloween and my favorite holiday, I figured, why the hell not?

I am a crafty geek. I have lots of interests and craft-ADD. So while this is titled "Mel Writes Letters," and will have lots of content related to that topic, there will also be posts about road trips and making wine, making candles, making healing balms, knitting, sewing, cats, etc.. You get the picture. There will also be swearing, because I swear, but no nudity unless you count adorable kitty bellies. I seriously doubt there will be diet talk because there is seriously enough of that shit elsewhere. Let's have some FUN!

I've lately become slightly addicted to Instagram, discovered when I was looking for ways to find pen pals. I post there almost daily and will probably be using pictures from there a lot, once I figure out how, but with more exposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment