Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

A Month of Letters and Mixed Tape Monday Announcement

Yesterday, I said I was suddenly a joiner. I wasn't kidding! Not only did I join the 5 Fandom Friday, but I'm going to be participating in the Month of Letters (LetterMo) challenge. I've committed to sending 24 pieces of mail during the month of February - every day except Sunday and the 29th.

If you want to play, go to the above link, then click on the "Sign Up" tab and register. We'll figure the rest out as we go! (I signed up as epicmel.)

It's a little intimidating, but I'm going to give it a go!! (I'll probably use the Sundays to get a little ahead of the game. I'm an anarchist, so I can do that kind of thing.)

In addition to joining stuff, I'm about to launch my own themed ...thing, the very originally named Mixed Tape Monday.

The first post will have all the details, but what I'm thinking of is picking a theme, sharing one or two songs (via YouTube videos or other media), and the reasons I chose the song(s) and maybe even share some lyrics.

If anyone else wants to play, I'll create a page to list all the participants, linking to their blogs.
Each participant would be free to pick their own theme. I can post a list in advance of what I'm thinking about doing if anyone would like some help.

So come back Monday for more about Mixed Tape Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment